- Used in Hipot Test to supply power frequency DC or AC hig hvoltage
- Voltage for Option : 0~50KV ,0~100KV ,0~150KV ,0~200KV,0~250KV ,0~300KV
- HIPOT tester is applied to test the insulation ability of electric
power equipments and insulation materials at power frequency high
- The insulation test result of the tester is go or not go.
- Also the HIPOT tester is a universal power source in HV test.
- The maximum output voltage and capacity could be customized
according the requirements of custom.
- The Hipot tester is consists of single HV transformer and main
- There are three kinds of HV transformer according to the insulation
materials of the HV transformer.
- They are dry HV transformer,oil HV transformer and SF6 gas HV
- For the dry HV transformer the insulation material is epoxy resin.
- For oil HV transformer the insulation material is insulation oil.
- For SF6 HV transformer the insulation material is SF6 gas.
- The dry HV transformer has a smaller size and less weight than oil
HV transformer. But the maximum output voltage is less than 100kv
for dry HV transformer.
- The functions of the main control box are voltage output
regulation, protection in emergency and voltage/current value
II---Technique index of HIPOT TESTER
AC220V 50Hz/60Hz for transformers which the capacity less than
AC380V 50Hz/60Hz for transformers which the capacity more than
- HV transformer mode: single phase
- maximum output voltage: 50kv/100kv/150kv/200kv/250kv optional
- output capacity:
- voltage read mode: analog or digital, direct HV voltage reading
- current read mode: analog or digital, direct LV circuit current
reading from amp meter
- protection mode: LV circuit over current protection
- voltage adjust mode: manual regulation
- Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Automatic zero position lock unit to avoid wrong operation in HV
- work temperature: 0~50degree
- work humidity: <80%
III.Model selection table
- The detail power parameters for the common models HV transformer
are as table 1. Please confirm the right model before order. The
main parameters include input voltage, maximum output voltage and
- The parameters in this table are response for HV transformer only
and we will install the main control box according to the capacity
and input voltage of the model you order
Table 1 Parameters for HV transformer
Low Voltage Input
High Voltage Output
No Load Current%
Impedance Voltage %
- If the maximum voltage is less than 100kv we will offer dry HV
transformer for the hipot tester, otherwise we will offer oil HV
transformer for the hipot tester
- The capacity and maximum voltage output could be customized
according to the requirements of customer if you can not find the
right one in this table
- The weight listed in the table is HV transformer only it does not
include the weight of main control box.
- Please confirm the total weight of the hipot tester with us before