- The instrument is designed and made as per the national standard of
People's Republic of China GB/T380 Test Method forSulfur Content of Petroleum Products(Lamp Methods).
- It is suitable to determine the sulfur content of petroleum
products, the Reid vapor pressure of which is not more than 600
millimeter mercury stem, as per GB/T380.
II.Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220 V ±10%, 50 Hz
2. Quantity of the sample: Five groups independently; it can make
test for each group independently.
3. Electromagnet pump: there are five groups of independent main
electromagnet pumps and a auxiliary electromagnet pump (stirring
pump). The air pumping quantity of each main electromagnet pump can
be adjusted independently.
4. Vacuum pumping adjustment: It can be continuously adjusted by a
5. Lamp adjustment: it can be adjusted up and down. The adjustment
range is not less than 15 mm
6. Materials: the workbench and test tube holder are made of
7. Test tube holder: Each holder can be adjusted independently. Its
adjustment range is not less than 20 mm.
8. Ambient temperature: -10 °C~ 40 °C
9. Relative temperature: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: ≤ 150 W